I know it feels like we JUST had Mother’s Day but Father’s Day is right around the corner! Time to start finding the perfect gift for your papa bear to show him he’s the #1 man in your life. Below are some of my Father’s Day gifts that I think any dad would be happy to have! All from Amazon for less than $100 and with Prime Shipping so it’s guaranteed to come in before next Sunday!
- Automotive Vacuum- $38
- Perfect for car enthusiasts who love their vehicle spic’n span!
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – $40
- Bring your dad to the digital age of the Smart Tv! “Over 15,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.” – Per Amazon
- Sports Jersey – $60
- For us football fans, game day is just around the corner – get him his favorite teams jersey so he’s ready for kickoff! This jersey is $60 but price will vary depending on his favorite team!
- Mini Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker – $63
- I have the mini keurig and It’s AHHHmazing. This is the Single Serve Keurig Mini that holds enough water for a single cup of coffee. There is also a Full Sized Keurig that holds enough water to make 8 [8oz] cups of coffee. Both are awesome!! Pick the one best for your dad – I love my Mini but if you’re looking to splurge my parents have the Full Sized Keurigand love it!
- INVICTA Stainless Steel Watch – $80
- This is the perfect watch for the working man – my dad never leaves the house with out it!
- George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill – $87
- For the grilling man in your life! What Dad doesn’t like a grill? This one is great because it’s easy to move for parties or just dinner with the family!
These are all the gifts that I have found and think would be the perfect fit for my Dad – hopefully some if them inspire/relate to you as well!
Oh and if you are looking for some gifts for your momma check my Mother’s Day finds out HERE!