Ahoy fellow Wanderlusters!
Tomorrow I’ll be saying Bon Voyage and setting sail across the sea on Royal Caribbeans newest (and largest) ship – The Harmony of the Seas. While I am a cruising veteran (having been on over 20 cruises) the most daunting task before the trip is always packing. Below you can find all of my cruise essentials that I wouldn’t go with out, whether it be a 3 night cruise or longer – I always have this stuff with me!
- Fun Sun Hat
- This gorgeous one is from Target for $17 and you can find it HERE
- Dry Shampoo
- Passport Holder
- It’s important to keep that baby safe!! Find one I love HERE
- My favorite are Rayban’s which you can find HERE
- A pair of comfy gorgeous sandals
- Get the Steve Madden Pearl Sandals HERE
- Small Camera
- You won’t always have your phone on a cruise considering those long distance phone charges can get ridiculous. So to capture all the fun moments get my Canon Point and Shoot HERE
- Durable Luggage
- Find my Steve Madden luggage set HERE ( I love it – keeps my clothes organized and safe)
- Water Proof Mascara
- Perfume Roller (Perfect size for vacation)
- Beach Please Emergency Kit
- This is the cutest little kit for any emergency that may come up at the beach/pool – find it HERE
- Single Feminine Wipes
- These are great for freshening up after a long day – find these perfect for travel Summer’s Eve wipes HERE
- Denim Shorts
- Always a classic, a pair of comfy denim shorts. Durable & Timeless (American Eagle is always my go-to)
- This one is a MUST for me. While I’ve been on 20+ cruises I still can get super sea sick. So dramamine is my best friend. You can find it HERE.
- I also love this stuff called Ques Ease, it’s not a pill just something you smell if you get sea sick and the scent helps soothe you. (I have brought this on the last 10 cruises I’ve been on and it is absolute gold. Find it HERE
- Beach Bag
These are all the items I absolutely couldn’t live with out and you may not have thought of before your first (or hundredth) cruise!
For another cruising related post – read about my time on the All-Inclusive Norwegian Sky HERE!
And if you would be interested in a Cruise Packing PDF Checklist let me know in the comments below!