Thanksgiving has passed and that means you can finally begin to prep and celebrate for Chrimstas Guilt Free!! This weekend I’ve been trying to finish of my Christmas shopping and thanks to all the great sales I’m almost done! For this Holiday Gift Guide you can find all things that are on my wish list this year – some are definite splurges…. but hey, a girl can dream right?
- t3 Curling Wand Trio (Amazon Prime)
- This is the #1 thing on my Christmas list! It’s one of the best curling irons on the market – auto world voltage, different wand options for different styles, perfect for travel!
- Kate Spade “Going Places” Watch
- Make Up Brush Set
- Leopard Scarf
- Laptop Sleeve
- CALPAK Marble Luggage Set
- This is something I have wanted for ever! I love this classic marble luggage set. I forgot to add it to the list this year – but maybe next year!
- Also sold at SHOPBOP !
- Nike Free Run’s
- I have gone through so many pairs of these over the years. My absolute favorite tennis shoe!
- Sony Headphones
- Packing Cubes
- I already have one set of these and they are a HUGE help when packing for vacation. They keep everything so organized. The best part… $9!
- Blondo Women’s Waterproof Boots
- I have a different pair of Blondo boots that I love. Asked for these for Christmas because they will be perfect for the wet winter weather in Germany!
- The North Face Jacket
- Only $78 and so cute!
- Kate Spade Wallet
- I wanted this wallet because it can fit Euro’s which is perfect for my upcoming move to Europe!
- Sony A 6300
- Okay so aside from the t3 this is something i REALLY want. Since I’m moving abroad this camera will be the perfect accessory. Throughout all my research from tons of travel bloggers they all said this is the best portable camera! So if your looking for an easy to transport camera that takes amazing pictures – this is the one!
- Glossier Cloud Paint Blush
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- MAC Holiday Lipstick Trio
- Real Her LipGloss
- I have this one in the Mauve color and it’s the best!
- Make-Up Setting Spray
- Cover FX Liquid Foundation
- Lancome Foundation
- Glossier Boy Brow
- I have heard SUCH great things about this! They say you can do your eyebrows in less than 30 seconds.
- Too Faced ‘Just Peachy’ Eye Shadow Pallet
I hope you enjoyed this holiday gift guide! Still need some gift inspo or more affordable options? Check out my post on Fabulous Gifts For Her – Under $50!
What’s the #1 thing on your Christmas list this season? Let me know below!